martes, 3 de agosto de 2010

so are here all the requested answers? I truly hope so, i want urs not mine

1. Do u refer to the most awkward moment ever? i hope not, coz that was the result of ugly treatcherous past. Tampoco espero que sea otro momento por que en ese caso significa que mi mentalismo está fallando. Esta nunca la hubiera ligado contigo. Te imaginaba rumbo a tu lejana school havin weird thoughts but not about me.
2.Mine? Yeah sure. so bad. But yours???? that's what i thought but then the life question WHY?
3. Estoy segura que hay anécdotas alrededor de esa música particular... mmm
4.Comida? que tipo de comida? alguna comida en particular? Titikaka? Alguna especie de pista suramericana que no logro conectar. I need guidance. Meaning of blogs? just my dark issues what about ur (blog)? Im so curious too, I would like to know.... everything
5. Now just that...friends. "Friends" maybe before...maybe later
6.Noooo comments there :S
7.nothing? what do u exactly mean...? i can feel perfección even when there are some things  I dont like everywhere, coz I feel happy with that, so it becomes perfect.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario